Preparing for Your Visit
Going to see the doctor can be stressful enough (don’t worry–we don’t take it personally) without having to worry about paperwork and insurance. There are a few things you can do to prepare for your appointment to keep the process running smoothly.
- Bring your insurance card to every visit
- If this is your first visit or if your insurance has changed, contact your insurance carrier prior to coming in to ensure that your physician is included in their network.
- New patients should also check out our new patient information page for info on registration forms and medical records needed before or at your appointment.
- If you are coming in for a well-woman visit, contact your insurance carrier to see if they have any policy limitations.
- If your insurance carrier requires a referral from your primary care physician, please be sure to bring your referral with you to your appointment.
- Think about or even write down any questions you may have for your doctor so you don’t forget to go over important information with them during your appointment